Rainy walk home from the Marriott Center

Rainy walk home from the Marriott Center
Walked back to the MTC in a rain storm!! We were soaked!!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ahoy!
This can be for whoever wants to see it but i am doing great here on my third day! First day was brutal and the 2nd wasn’t much better but today is my P day so it’s been relaxing and amazing to chill. I am sitting next to elder Wyman right now, our classes are right next door so I will see him every day! His room is also right down the hall so literally ill see him every day... but it’s been awesome!  
The food is good and there is so much of it... but that doesn’t mean I don't want some Becca cookies and Texas Sheet Cake from mom, and Gatorade stuff like that!
 I like the dear Elder letters they are fun.
I saw Baylee today in the bookstore... i can’t say I didn't plan to stop by right between 8to8:15 after working out.. but it was great to see her and I have seen sooo many others from lone peak and friends!

 PPPAAAARRRIIISSSS FRANCE????????!!!!!! Ryan just showed me and that is sooooo sick! :)))):):):):)):))P)P:()P:O*(OL)PO:)
oh my crap that is the illest! Send me pictures and videos so I can try and see it. It’s not a guarantee
 . But that is amazing! I am soo excited for her she will be in here 6 weeks and will love it as much as I already do! It’s crazy how hard you work but when you keep a good attitude you grow to love the work, and the language.

 I am the first sr companion ha idk what else to say, but the letters won’t be as frequent from me cause i write in my journal then to just write the same thing on a letter! But i love getting them so if you send them ill write back. Love you all and lemme know how it’s going back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

World -wide conference with Elder Richard G Scott

World -wide conference with Elder Richard G Scott

Dan's Czech teachers

My companions and other elders in my district

Elder McOmber's Study area

Elder Ryan Wyman, Dan's good friend Daniel, and Dan McOmber

At the MTC!

At the MTC!
See you in two Elder McOmber

Mission Call

Mission Call
Picked up my mission call from the post office today!

...Prague...

...Prague...
Just a Preview